– Terms and Conditions –
Ordering and Cancellation Deadlines:
• Breakfast, hot lunch, bento boxes | 12:00 noon the business day prior to the delivery
• Special orders | 4:00 pm two business days prior
• All other products | 4:00 pm the business day prior to the delivery
• Breakfast | 30 minutes
• Lunch | 1 hour
• Please calculate 20 min. for the set up of hot food
• Breakfast, hot lunch, bento boxes | 12
• Cold lunch | 9
• Minimum order value | $50
• 5% GST
• Delivery charge [all orders] | $17
• Small order delivery charge [orders under $150] | add $20
• Coffee/tea equipment pick up | $17 (waived when ordered in conjunction with a hot breakfast or hot lunch order).
• Hot food service charge | 18%, up to $60 (whichever is less)
• Out of town deliveries | add $2 per kilometre outside of city limits (please inquire)
• If orders are cancelled after the ordering deadline, 50% of total invoice will be charged
• If the food has been dispatched, it will be invoiced in full
• In order to receive a full refund, cancellation notice must be received by these times:
- Breakfasts, hot lunches, bento boxes | by 12:00 noon business day prior to delivery
- All other products | 4:00 pm business day prior to delivery
Delivery Receiving Policy:
• Upon ordering, a site contact and phone number will be requested
• If there is no one present to collect the order upon arrival of the driver (within the delivery window) the driver will wait a maximum of 15 minutes.
• If the order is not received by this time, it will be left with reception, or if this is not possible, it will be taken back by the driver and the client will be billed in full.
• A second delivery attempt may be made once the driver’s other orders have been delivered. (Please note this may take up to three hours).
Service Charge on hot food orders includes:
• Chafing dishes and sterno fuels
• Serving utensils
• Buffet set-up
• Equipment pick-up
• Linen for buffet table (available upon request)
Due to the nature of some allergies and intolerances, we cannot guarantee food safety for those with severe allergies. Please note we use allergens such as gluten, dairy, shellfish and nuts in our facilities. Office Gourmet Catering makes a great effort to instruct food production staff on the severity of food allergies, mitigate cross contamination and identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those individuals with food allergies. However, the possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change the formulation at any time, without notice, also exists.
We strongly recommend ordering a separate plate for anyone with severe allergies. Guests who may have a life threatening reaction should consider avoiding the consumption of any food at the event.
Hours of Operation:
• Office Hours | Monday-Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
• Delivery Hours | Monday-Friday from 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Please inquire about Saturday deliveries
Menu items include all necessary serving utensils, eco-friendly disposables and napkins.
For receptions, barbeques, weddings, rentals and themed events, please call Great Events Catering at 403-256-7150 or visit www.greateventsgroup.com